Thursday 24 March 2011

Sink or swim

My bf and I have been taking our daughter to swimming lessons every week for quite a few months now and Samantha just does NOT enjoy it!
See spends half the time upset and the other half holding onto me like a Koala! Poor Baby, I feel bad that she doesn't like it but she will get used to it right?!

She does like the social interaction that she gets, I think being an only child can be lonely sometimes I mean how long till playing with mummy is just not as exciting anymore ha ha
It's good for her, I just don't like it when she is upset. No Mummy wants to see there baby upset :(

We will persist, it is a very important skill for her to learn and in the long run it is better for her : ) so I am sure she will learn to LOVE IT!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment