Thursday 2 June 2011

Guess Who... I know its been a while

I have been thinking about writing on here for a while now but I have been so busy and I honestly was not really sure what to write about. Which is strange because I have had a lot happening in my life.

I had my 21st Party, which was amazing. I don't think you can really go wrong with Family, Friends, Food and Drinks all of this equalled a very fun night. I must admit I was a little stressed leading up to it because I wasn't sure if it was going to all come together but of course I had no need to worry, everything did and it was so much fun. I was very spoilt indeed, which I must say is always lovely.

I got accepted in a Real Estate course and all going well I start in a few days, so I am very excited about that. I am really looking forward to doing this, I believe I am ready! It has been a while since I did any study though, 3 years actually. So to say that I am keen and apprehensive all at the same time is most defiantly an understatement.

Samantha is loving childcare, which is a relief. Even though I thought she would be fine, I still of course was nervous. I am always with her and to not have her here for a few hours a couple of days a week took time to get used to, for the both of us. I do think she adapted faster though hahaha. I am enjoying some time to myself and to make it even better things are getting done in the house, which is making everyone happy. A clean home is a happy home.

Everything seems to be coming together nicely. If only we could get our hands on some more money we would have everything heading in the right direction hahaha, easier said than done!

Until next time
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment