Saturday 14 May 2011

28 day Challenge



That's right, I have set myself a weight loss challenge. I have 28 days to follow a strict diet and exercise regime to loose as much weight as I can I would like to loose 5-10kgs in 28 days, which I know seems like a lot but it needs to be done.

I have a plan that is written out and as long as I follow it to the letter I see no reason why I should not achieve my goal.

So I need to exercises twice a day 4 to 5 times a week, which sounds like a lot but now that Samantha is going to be starting daycare I don't see why I can not do this! I am very determined, I have a dress that I really really want to fit into and I know that I will if I drop these kg!

So I have a plan, I have a goal and I have already started. Today was the first day of my 28 day challenge. I went to the gym in the morning and I have eaten so well today, so all I have to do is my afternoon workout(which will have to be an at home one)

So wish me luck because here I go!

I am pumped!!!!!

xo    

No comments:

Post a Comment