Saturday 14 May 2011

Everything is falling into place

So I recently received my acceptance letter to begin a Real Estate course. I am very excited and can not wait till I get started, now all I have to do is come up with the money to do so.

It has been perfect timing though because we recently signed up Samantha to start Daycare so I really couldn't have planned it any better, I love it when things just fall into place like that. It certainly made me smile.

I am really excited because it just means that we are moving forward, not just for me personally but for our family because in the end that's what it is all about.

I must say I am probably more excited about Samantha starting daycare, I think she needs some interaction with other kids and to be honest she has been driving me a little crazy lately, as all Toddlers do I am sure hahaha! I really do think she will love it, it will hard though to leave her I guess I will see how we both go in a couple of days! Exciting and Scary all at the same time but I imagine this will not be the last time I feel like that when it comes to Samantha.

So I will have time to do my course and clean the house and go to the gym, I need to really get myself into gear when it comes to the gym. I was going really well and since it has started getting colder waking up at 5am to go to the gym just simply is NOT happening at the moment but I have a goal so if I am serious I need to step up my game dramaticly!

Lots to happening, lots to do and I am really excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment