Tuesday 3 May 2011

Peace & Quiet... Oh and all the noise in between

It has been very busy in my little house lately. As I said in my last post we had my boyfriends youngest brother was here from England for 3 weeks, we tried to show him as much of Victorian attractions as we could. Well as far as our money could take us hahaha, even though it was great to have him here I was exhausted after he had gone and it was good to have my home back.

Samantha is now 19 months and she is acting like a typical toddler, happy one minute and screaming the next haha hmmm so that has been LOTS OF FUN! I am quite sure it is just the beginning but she is going really well, she is learning so much so fast. I have one very clever little girl, it is amazing to watch her learn and change all the time.

I had an amazing ME DAY yesterday which was so nice! It started with going to get a facial and foot massage(which was a Christmas present, so it only took me 5 months to use haha) it was so relaxing. After that 1 hour was over I went and had a lovely lunch at my Auntie's and cousins Cafe, which was yummy!!!! To top off my ME day I went to the movies. It was fantastic, I was relaxed and had a wonderful day. Samantha and Daddy had a wonderful Daddy daughter time so it was a win win : )

I am trying at the moment to plan my 21st party, it is not very far away! I am keeping it nice and simple with some family, friends, food, drinks and going out later : ) I am looking forward to it, no drama just simple and fun : )

I have been going to the gym lots lately I am really trying to loose some weight, keep eating healthy and smaller portions. So far I am really happy with how I am doing but I still I bit to go before I get to my goal so I will keep working on it and I will get there. I am just so happy with how I am going so far.

So I think that's all the major things at the moment.

Until next time... LIVE IN THE MOMENT AND DREAM FOR THE FUTURE

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment